A downloadable game for Windows
Stage Presence is a microphone-based music festival and angry mob simulator for desktop and VR.
Stage Presence puts you and your band on stage at a music festival. Your bands equipment fails and you have to use the only working microphone to keep the hostile crowd entertained.
- Microphone based gameplay: sing, rant and gibber to win!
- Guitar heroes; use USB or mic up your guitar amplifier and play your best riffs to win!
- Desktop and VR ready; play on a flat screen or feel like you're really on stage in VR!
- Multiple game modes;
- In Story mode score as many points as you can before your band fixes their equipment.
- In Survival mode keep the crowd happy for as long as you can. If the crowd turn against you, your band will be thrown off the stage.
- In Karaoke mode play for as long as you want. Turn off the difficulty to keep the crowd permanently happy and massage your fragile ego.
- Face a fickle crowd; the audience cheer you, light fireworks and crowd surf when you entertain them. But beware, they have insults, laser pens and bottles filled with bodily fluids ready for when you bore them.
WARNING: VR mode requires a powerful PC to play smoothly. Min spec: GTX970 + i4590.
Try the game that
terrified Rock Paper Shotgun:
"there's nothing I could do with a microphone that could keep anyone happy, let alone a festival crowd baying for blood"
"One to watch."
(nearly) took Kill Screen to the moon:
"This is the musical version of Apollo 13"
put a cheesy grin on the face of KSic Games:
"So pretty much I put on the Oculus Rift and I become a superstar and I'm performing in front of a large audience[…] It's so much fun."
And traumatised SuperLevel.de:
"A dirty feeling. The virtual audience was eventually calmed down, but I am ashamed now."
Design & Scripting: Jon Dadley ( @JonDadley)
Questions, comments and feedback can be sent to jon.dadley [at] googlemail.com
|Published||1 year ago|
|Tags||3D, Comedy, Funny, Instrument, Music, Oculus Rift, Singleplayer, Virtual Reality, voice-acting, voice-controlled|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Voice control, Oculus Rift|
This game is currently unavailable